[thelist] frames without <frames>

Simon Hibbard shibbard at seri.co.uk
Thu May 9 04:29:01 CDT 2002

Hi,

I have a page in which the content is DB generated and want to
load in pages dependent on certain conditions using ASP.

The problem is i do not want to use frames and I cannot simply
read the files as they are not on the server, and I cannot
'include' the files (html and doc) as the URL to the files
need to be dynamic.

Isnt is a shame you cant <!--#include"<%=some_file%>-->

Should I use IFrames, which i have played with and seemed inconsistent
when used in a table cell, or is there a better way of achieving the
same effect.

thanks,

Simon.