[thelist] IE Visibility Question

Jonathon Thomas jthomas at firstnet.net.uk
Thu May 9 10:19:01 CDT 2002

Josh

You really want to use the "id" attribute rather than the "name"
attribute when referring to things with document.all. Probably the
reason why the form is being recognised and the paragraph is not is
because forms are reflected in the document.forms collection and
paragraphs are not reflected in any collection.

Cheers

Jon