[thelist] javascript syntax

dn at dittodesign.co.uk dn at dittodesign.co.uk
Fri May 10 14:52:01 CDT 2002

Cheers Chris,

My 'javascript' problem was sorted yesterday after
sweating over it for *#@3" hours 9-)

finished up with this -

if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf( "Mac" )
!= -1){window.location="NS/index.htm";}

I'm no javascripter either so I wasn't aware that it
wouldn't work if it wasn't in the right case upper or
lower Doh !

Did find a nice little javascript proggy with a GUI for
my efforts trawling the web. 8-)

Darren