[thelist] Advice on Getting That First Client

Miriam miriam at members.evolt.org
Sat May 11 08:06:01 CDT 2002

> Alot of small businesses/persons only want a brochure site. Sometimes it
> helps them where as most times it is pointless. I (as most of us here) would
> rather not see another pointless website out on the www.

If an updated brochure site has current hours, directions and a phone
number.... street address and map... that's already useful to me as a
customer. You may be able to come up with something siple and elegant that
matches their needs and their budget.

And do you know how much Yellow Pages costs??? YOW.

best,
Miriam