[thelist] Advice on Getting That First Client

Belinda Johnson belinda at prodsol.net
Sat May 11 09:12:00 CDT 2002

I agree 100%. I NEVER pick up the yellow pages to find information about a
company. I would much rather see a "brochure site" with all the static
information below than hunt through a book of telephone numbers.

Belinda

RE: If an updated brochure site has current hours, directions and a phone
number.... street address and map... that's already useful to me as a
customer. You may be able to come up with something siple and elegant that
matches their needs and their budget.

And do you know how much Yellow Pages costs??? YOW.