[thelist] RealNames is going dead

Chris Mason masonc at masonc.com
Mon May 13 06:07:01 CDT 2002

Absolutely agree! I wrote Keith Teare and told him he would get no sympathy
from me for trying to do an end run around a perfectly reasonable public
system, for his own profit. The fact that MS canned him is of no interest to
us, he was in bed with them so hard when it suited him.

Chris Mason
masonc at masonc.com
Box 340, The Valley, Anguilla, British West Indies
Tel: 264 497 5670 Fax: 264 497 8463
Take a virtual tour of the island
http://www.anguillaguide.com/ The Anguilla Guide
Find your perfect rental villa www.mycaribbean.com
Talk to me in real time:
MSN Instant Messenger: masonc92 at hotmail.com
ICQ 118159388 Yahoo:netconcepts_anguilla
US Fax and Voicemail: (605)253-1759