[thelist] javascipt and css hover

Adam adam at hallinteractive.com
Mon May 13 15:47:01 CDT 2002

yep. really the complication is that I'm attempting to use the same
navigation on all of these pages being called from the include. If the
navigation was a part of every document I could just apply an inline style
to the link that denotes current location.

It's a tough jam I'm in...

whadda yu think?

-----
adam at hallinteractive.com