[thelist] Re: [thechat] [OT] A farewell and thanks.

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon May 13 21:55:01 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>; <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 7:56 PM
Subject: [thechat] [OT] A farewell and thanks.

> Hello again evolters -
>
> For a number of reasons, personal and professional, I'm moving on from
> evolt.org, and wanted to say farewell to a list and a community that
> I've come to love, respect, and count on.

Dan, all the best for the future - I'm personally getting a bit alarmed at
the original and oldtime evolters disappearing into the ether!

Everyone should raise a glass for Dan, and Michele and the other evolters
who are moving on.  You're the salt of the web, and we all admire and
respect you for all you've done - that goes for _everyone_ who's built up,
contributed to, and lived in evolt.org.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'