[thelist] JavaScript: the Back Button

Tab Alleman Tab.Alleman at realmetros.com
Tue May 14 12:56:00 CDT 2002

NICE!  But no we don't have coldfusion here.  Just ASP.  I am using
ASPTear, and it lets you use POST, but it gets the page and returns it
to your script.. It can't (AFAIK) be used to then transfer the client,
with the POSTed data, to the other page.  Maybe I can think of some
funky way to simulate this server side, but the mere thought is making
my head spin.

Anybody know of an ASP equivalent to <cfhttp>?