[thelist] PowerPoint and Flash

Mark Joslyn mark.joslyn at solimarsystems.com
Wed May 15 11:06:01 CDT 2002

I have successfully inserted a Flash element into my PowerPoint 2000
presentation. Everything works great, however, the flash element appears
upside down on the slide. When I run the slideshow, it is right-side up. It
is causing a jitter between slides. For a fraction of a split-second, the
flash element is upside-down, then it switches to right-side up.
***Frustration***

I have the latest Flash player and Shockwave players installed. Has anyone
ever experienced this problem? If so, how do I fix it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

markJ