[thelist] ie 5 trauma

Christopher Joseph Christopher at ideadesigners.com
Thu May 16 06:50:01 CDT 2002

I know I have been bugging everyone with my site over the last few weeks but
I wonder if you guys could assist me with a bug I have.

the site is:

http://www.ideadesigners.com/id_co_uk/index.php

the problem is:

IE 5.5 seems to extend the left margin of the content <div> to 0px left when
it is supposed to be margin-left:20%. Occasionally ie 6 also shows this
problem.

The site seems to be ok in Opera 6, mozilla rc2, nn6.2.

....the css still needs to be tidied and it is based on the default glish
sit with some blue robot thrown in.....unfortunately i`m doomed to emulate
NOT innovate.

thanks in advance,

Chris.