[thelist] email @ sign?

Pete Freitag pf at cfdev.com
Thu May 16 15:00:01 CDT 2002

I was under the impression that spam bots will also pick that up (wouldn't
be that much harder to program in), one thing you can try is this:

<script>
document.write("fake");
document.write("\100");
document.write("address.com");
</script>

but that ofcourse only works on browsers with JavaScript enabled.  Other
solutions are to build a web based form to send email to the correct
person... There is a good article on Evolt about this:
http://www.evolt.org/article/rating/18/15126/

Pete Freitag (pfreitag at cfdev.com)
CTO, CFDEV.COM
ColdFusion Developer Resources