[thelist] I'm gonna switch! I mean it this time!

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Fri May 17 12:44:14 CDT 2002

> Have you considered keeping the PCs running a Unix variant?

I tried Linux - Seemed like it was great for running a server, but it also
seemed like a bigger jump from PC to Linux than it would be from PC to Mac.
Does that make sense? Am I mistaken?

I'm quite certain I would learn to adapt to whatever I go with. But the less
adaptation I have to do the better.

I do a little of everything, from development/coding, to design, to audio
and image editing, and whatever else. I use probably the same tools that
every other PC user on this list does. I am also aware that I would need to
keep a PC around for testing purposes, but that's okay because it's not
really a trick to keep one around pretty cheaply.

BH