[thelist] I'm gonna switch! I mean it this time!

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Fri May 17 13:12:01 CDT 2002

What about running both? I know that might defeat the purpose, but some apps,
Flash for instance, definitely run smoother on the PC than the Mac. Personally
I'm a Mac lover and always will be,but increasingly I've considered getting a
PC for certain applications, like Flash, or sound editing, for which there
isn't much Mac software. and lets not forget games ;)

.matt