[thelist] I'm gonna switch! I mean it this time!

Mike Rudberg mrudberg at challengesoftware.net
Sat May 18 00:38:01 CDT 2002

Yes, True.  However, I wasn't aware (just a problem with my old eyes, maybe)
of which Mac was involved.  Granted, if new, it WOULD have Mac OS X;
however, I had no idea if anyone onlist had a similar pro with an older
version.

Best,

Mike
Want a productive task to work on?
Email me about my

Ringers (Ring HUB Software) - Soon to be GNU Ringers
http://bemyringers.net/ringers,

Visit us at: http://challengesoftware.net

MyNavBar (Site Navigational Tool),
http://challengesoftware.org/navbar

NaviBar (Ring Navigational Tool),
http://challengesoftware.org/navibar

DNS Zone File Editor (Fully functional JAVA-based editor that can be used
online)
http://challengesoftware.org/zonefile

or even
TMC Content Management System