[thelist] Tip of Search Engine Relationships

Pat Meeks pmeeks at email.msn.com
Sat May 18 15:41:01 CDT 2002

<tip type="Search Engines" author="Pat Meeks">
These sites show the relationships between the different search engines in a
graphic layout. For example, if you want to know what engines use Inktomi,
they provide a visual road map to the answer.

Alert: These are commercial sites that offer SEO services, etc. (Probably
why they were created in the first place.)
http://www.bruceclay.com/searchenginechart.pdf
For Australia:
http://www.sinewave.com.au/engine.html
For the UK
http://www.alphaquad.com/search_engine_relationships.htm
</tip>

I"m not connected in any way to these sites (so I hope this is an 'ok' tip).
Pat