[thelist] Switching to Macs

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Mon May 20 10:41:02 CDT 2002

I want to thank everyone who responded to the thread I began a few days ago
about switching my studio over to Mac from Win. However, I thought I'd also
mention that although the conversation has been grand, it has not left me
with a clear idea of which platform works better for a webdever. Not because
good ideas have not been mentioned, but because there are so many good
points on BOTH sides!

Oddly enough, not many (any?) people have attempted to persuade me or anyone
else to stick with Windows(!).

This is still a tough decision, especially when the motivation behind the
switch is to get away from an OS that is troublesome and find one that
isn't, and that is also especially well-suited for a small,
multiple-hat-wearing web shop.

Anyway, thanks again to all for a bunch of stuff to consider.

BH