[thelist] site check please

Mark Joslyn mark.joslyn at solimarsystems.com
Mon May 20 18:07:01 CDT 2002

Hi Kathlyn,

Design wise: solid!
consistent: yes!
appealing: yes!
purpose: ?? Still a bit confused as to the point of the site. Am I to get
into a discussion regarding derelict spaces or life experiences?? Not real
clear.

I have some suggestions:

	The font size is a little small for my liking (IE 6.0, 1280x1024). I think
that impression is compounded by having white text on a black background
(harder to read).

	The menu system along the top is consistent throughout the site except on
the Forum page - it shifts to the left and has borders.

	Maybe you could have some random exhibit image fill the upper left corner
of the home page. The "column" graphic is less impressive as the rest of the
photos you pull in in other places of the site.

Good luck!

markJ