[thelist] Dotted line as a shape border in Fireworks?

Melody Kerchhoff mel at kingsley.co.za
Mon May 20 19:07:01 CDT 2002

Hi,

Does anyone know how to create a dotted line as a border for an object in
Fireworks 4? For instance, I have drawn a square with rounded corners and I
know how to set the fill and how to change many attributes of the stroke,
but I can't seem to figure out how to make the stroke a dotted line. Am I
just having an extremely blonde day or is this not possible in Fireworks 4?

Please help if you can and be as specific as possible when telling me what
to do. Like I said, I am blonde after all:)

Thanks so much in advance.
Melody