[thelist] Email vs. E-mail vs. email vs. e-mail

Rob Smith rob.smith at thermon.com
Tue May 21 10:35:06 CDT 2002

I agree, with you Jonathan. This question however, will be asked throughout
the ages until we find another form of communication, like telepathy. God
forbid we use cell phones in the future; archaic devices. "email" is it
then... for now

Ummm...

"What is the correct spelling of the word 'email'?"

Does anyone else see the obvious reason that the spelling 'email' won in
this poll?

(-:

Jonathan.