[thelist] Undo in Photoshop

Gary Pool gary at whiteroseproductions.com
Tue May 21 12:19:01 CDT 2002

Give me a history palette every time.

There is nothing like control, if you just hit command (control)-Z
several times, oops I went too far... oh well start over again.

I really like the control a history palette gives you.

--
Gary Pool
gary at whiteroseproductions.com
Web Developer White Rose Productions
http://www.whiteroseproductions.com

"10 percent of computer users are Mac users, but remember, we are the
top 10 percent."

- Douglas Adams