[thelist] css positioning problem in IEMac

Rob Smith rob.smith at thermon.com
Wed May 22 09:28:00 CDT 2002

I can't see either links

Rob

Hi all

I'm having a problem with overlapping divs in IEmac. They appear ok in
IE5.0, IE5.5, Opera 6 and NS 6.2.

An example is at
http://www.sheffield.gov.uk/services/education/julian/test/sop2002/section1/
index.htm

a work in progress version of the style sheet is
http://www.sheffield.gov.uk/services/education/julian/test/sop2002/style/sop
.css

btw I have only screen shots to work from for the Mac as I use a pc. Any
other Mac problem reports would be appreciated. Reply off list if attaching
screen shots etc.

tia

J.

Julian Scarlett
Web Design & Document Management System Officer
PPU
Education Directorate
Sheffield City Council
0114 2735612
mob 07904914976
julian.scarlett at sheffield.gov.uk

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be
disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not the
addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email software
as soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any responsibility
for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted
over a public network.  If you suspect that the message may have been
intercepted or amended please tell us as soon as possible.