[thelist] Netscape/Mozilla View-Source/Print Page Problems....

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Thu May 23 00:35:01 CDT 2002

At 10:17 PM 5/22/2002, .jeff wrote:

>michael already mentioned a *very* serious issue with a web application.  if
>a visitor is printing a page that shows a purchase receipt based on an
>invoice number posted from a form on the previous page, printing the page
>will result in no invoice number being posted, no purchase receipt being
>displayed, and nothing even similar being printed.

This particular problem has been with Mozilla for quite some time, pre .8
if I remember correctly. And that it's not fixed now, with 1.0 right around
the corner, irks me to no end. I've read the threads at Bugzilla, and wish
I could slap some sense into someone there to make this a critical issue
prior to 1.0 going gold.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to get this (and other important
issues) fixed, please speak up.
---
Anthony Baratta
President