[thelist] <hr/> problems with Mozilla

David Dorward evolt at david.us-lot.org
Thu May 23 13:04:01 CDT 2002

On Thu, 23 May 2002 12:54:06 -0500
"Joel Konkle-Parker" <jjk3 at msstate.edu> wrote:

> I can't for the life of me get Mozilla to left-align an <hr/>. It
> renders it correctly, with the right lenght and height and all, but
> it always centers it. I've tried putting style="text-align: left;" in
> combination of all of them, and still it insists on centering the
> <hr/>. Any advice?

<title>Test of HR</title>
</head>

<h1>Left aligned HR in Mozilla</h1>

<hr style="width: 50%; margin-left: 0;" />

<!-- hhmts start -->
Last modified: Thu May 23 19:04:49 BST 2002
<!-- hhmts end -->

--
David Dorward                                   http://david.us-lot.org/
HTML email is a bit like using coloured paper and glitter ink on a CV.