[thelist] CSS Link Question

Brent Martino brent at fusemarketing.com
Thu May 23 13:27:01 CDT 2002

 I am new to using style sheets and I have put one together that so far has
been working out well for my site, the only problem I have encountered is
with link colors. If I want to have different colors for links, for example
the links for the main navigation are blue with a red rollover and the links
for the sub navigation are green with a yellow rollover, how do I define the
second set of links. The first set uses the a:active, a:hover etc. how and
where do I set up the second set of links? Can I do it in my linked style
sheet or do I have to build it in to the page.