[thelist] RE: [ - Examples of Importing XML into Netscape or Mozilla? - ]

Michael Kimsal michael at tapinternet.com
Thu May 23 15:46:01 CDT 2002

paul hammond wrote:

>Please correct me if I'm wrong [I haven't checked this myself recently]
>but according to mozillazine's coverage, this was fixed in Mozilla RC1:
>http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=2194

It still *seems* to be an issue with the RC1 I tried - I didn't try RC2
yet.  And I didn't
do a 'fresh' install of RC1, it was an install over an existing previous
copy (shouldn't
affect things I didn't think, but hey).  If it *is* fixed in RC1 or RC2,
I'll
consider it a great step forward.  I'll be grabbing RC2 over the weekend
and will
try it then.

Thanks for the update.

Michael Kimsal