[thelist] Scrollable drop down menu

Chris Mills chrismi at glasshaus.com
Fri May 24 09:59:10 CDT 2002

Hiya Faye,
I work for a web-development orientated publishing house called glasshaus -
we have a book out that deals exclusively with implementing cross-browser
compatible menus of varying different types. The book is $19.99, but the
code covered in it is available for free at <http://www.glasshaus.com> and
you can also see some of the menus in action on the "Usable Web Menus" site
gallery (available via the same URL).
I hope this helps - if you have any more questions, just holler.
cheers,

CHRIS MILLS
Commissioning Editor
glasshaus