[thelist] ASP Post Header

Feingold Josh S Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov
Fri May 24 13:11:09 CDT 2002

> Can you tell us anything more about what you're trying to do?
> Usually the
> way to set POST headers is to, um, POST data to the page.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm trying to do.  I have an ASP page that is
being hosted on Brinkster.  It is generating some CSS which I would like to
be able to use on my site Efeingold.com.  I can't set a cookie, so my
thought was to post the data from the Brinkster page to the efeingold page.
Then I could read the post information on efeingold and set the cookie.

Brinkster doesn't give any COM objects with their free account, just the
basic ASP objects.

If you have any ideas for me, I would be appreciative.

Thanks,
Josh