[thelist] Anon web page based proxy?

Marcia Welter mhwelter at welterweb.com
Fri May 24 17:02:00 CDT 2002

You can root around and find a proxy to log on through, so you're
essentially "anonymous" starting with Google.

http://www2.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&q=free+proxy+server

It's been awhile since I've done it, but it was very easy to configure with
NS 4.7 It was something like setting preferences > advanced

Marcia