[thelist] NS 4.x Woes

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sat May 25 00:45:01 CDT 2002

Hey Folks ..

A weird problem in Netscape .. as usual ;)  Tested on both Win-98 PC (ver
4.73) and Mac (ver. 4.61).. both show the same problem.

HTML and CSS both validate.

http://mishka.ca/

Yet, the centre content is pushed down about 3" from where it should be...
it should align relatively the same as the menu on the side bar.   I can
*forgive and forget* a lot of NS quirks .. but this one is bothering me.

Any suggestions?  I've fiddled with margins, padding and tables .. but can't
find what's causing this problem.

Thanks a million :)

Michele

(p.s.  Yes, I know most of the links don't work .. and yes I know the other
pages are whacked .. one step at a time ;)