[thelist] Word's encoding of quotes [was embed...]

George Klingenhoffer georgeklingenhoffer at hotmail.com
Sun May 26 17:53:01 CDT 2002

Cool; well at least it's not only Netscape's fault then.  Thanks.

Next thing I can't figure out is what character entity Microsoft Word is
using so I can have a script replace them with valid quotes.  I thought it
was “ like the W3's HTML Validator suggests but it seems to be
something other than that.