[thelist] ASP Dates

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Mon May 27 09:19:01 CDT 2002

I need to set Tmp values for dates ranging from a StartDate and EndDate.

So for each date i need to assign

Date1 = StartDate
Date2 = DateAdd("d",1,StartDate) Or Date2 = StartDate + 1 etc...

Im having real problems getting this to work - has anyone got a good way of
doing this?

Also - I'm doing a bookable calender - where people can book books from a
training center - if its out, it highlights the date range the book is out
for a different colour so i new user can see when the book is out for - this
can be done multiple times - anyone know of a good calender in ASP that i
can use for this as the one im using doesn't seem to be working with this.

Cheers

Paul