[thelist] found my mind

Andrew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Tue May 28 09:30:00 CDT 2002

At 11:27 24/05/2002 -0500, Rob Smith wrote:
>Don't ask the list for a possible solution when you don't know the problem.

   <tip author="Drew Shiel & Code Otter" type="Thinking Practice">
   I have a toy otter who sits on my monitor. When I have a problem in the
code I'm working on, whatever it is, I tell him about it. Very often, in
the process of vocalising and explaining the problem, the solution becomes
clear. This saves time and embarrassment, both wasted when you ask real people.
   </tip>

   Drew.

Drew Shiel                               webmaster at swiftpay.com