[thelist] found my mind

Jonathan_A_McPherson at rl.gov Jonathan_A_McPherson at rl.gov
Tue May 28 10:20:01 CDT 2002

At least it's not an origami boulder!

http://www.origamiboulder.com/

Jonathan.

<tip type="programming (General) author="Jonathan">
I have seen far too many beginning programmers labor for large amounts of
time over their syntax, triple-checking everything before they compile (or,
in the case of most Web languages, interpret). This is, in my view, a
colossal waste of effort. Compiler and interpreter authors spend heinous
amounts of time designing their programs to figure out syntax errors. They
are better at it than you. Really. Slam out your code, swallow your pride,
and let your computer do the syntax checking for you.
</tip>