[thelist] RE: labels and javascript reengineering - update!

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 19:50:00 CDT 2002

Hey, what do you know, (thanks to James) I can set hidefocus to TRUE (in IE of course) to lose the
ants! This means I can whack those 3 lines of code (which I did.)

Now of course, I did have to add the "for" attribute and the "hidefocus" so page weight is
basically the same. And Jeff won't be happy with me because I turned off the visual cue for my
own! Should I mention I didn't use the FORM tag either? nah...

Tom