[thelist] Color Chooser Review -- correction

GregHolmes at aol.com GregHolmes at aol.com
Wed May 29 12:17:00 CDT 2002

On Wednesday, May 29, 2002, at 02:11  am, Tom Dell'Aringa wrote:

> There's a real tendency, especially
> on a list like this, to hold on to high ideals like browser
> accessability,
> but in the business world of dollars, things aren't so rosy.

But, I think the original issue was whether or not to use the
label tag?  And whether to override or change its default
functionality (dotted outline upon selecting)?

I think, for this specific example at least, using the label
tag would "future-proof" you, be easier/faster/cheaper than
creating alternate functionality, work for your (currently)
mandated browser, and give you that feeling of standard-
compliant goodness.  But maybe I'm missing something.

Greg Holmes
gregholmes at aol.com