Coding for intranets (was RE: [thelist] Color Chooser Review -- c orrection)

fstorr fffrancis at fstorr.demon.co.uk
Wed May 29 14:17:01 CDT 2002

This sounds a lot like what WaSP and company have been saying for quite
a while. While aardvark's exceptions seem valid, you make some very good
points for general use. Nicely written, and your personal experiences
help drive the point home.

Why don't you organize it into an article about why even intranets
should be coded to standards?

_

If you did do this, I for one would be very grateful.  I've beeb trying
to bang this point home for a while now to somes guys in my company, who
just don't want to listen.  A nice, well written, article would help my
cause no end!

Cheers

Francis