[thelist] Color Chooser Review -- correction

fstorr fffrancis at fstorr.demon.co.uk
Wed May 29 14:55:07 CDT 2002

all intranet issues i've personally seen were resolved when the
employees complained... after all, why wouldn't they be resolved then,
if not sooner?

__

Yep, I can agree with that.  I work on a very large intranet.  We had a
complaint in from a very poorly sited employee (she has to use a huge
magnifying glass on a stand in front of her screen to see it) and we
dropped everything to get it sorted.  But then, we're like that,
generally.  We want to (and in a lot of cases, need to) ensure that
everyone in the company can use the intranet.  If they can't, it doesn't
make us good designers, it puts us at risk from "disgruntled employee"
syndrome and at the end of the day, doesn't show much understanding or
care for our fellow employees.

Francis