[thelist] Looking for an Internship/Job in Midtown, USA

Janet FitzGerald waxplanet at sunflower.com
Wed May 29 16:02:00 CDT 2002

Dear Evolters,

I am 12 hours shy of completing an Advanced Certificate for Interactive
Media.  Is there anyone on this list in the Kansas City, Topeka, or
Lawrence area that would be willing to take me under their mentor wing?
I have experience using Dreamweaver, Flash, and Director.  I'm just
entering the advanced stages of Flash and Director.  Need help on a
project?  Need someone to do the grunt web work?  I'm looking for that
special opportunity, even if it is only for the summer.

I currently work 30 hours a week at Johnson County Community College as
a Computer Lab Assistant.  Troubleshooting is my middle name and I aim
to please.

Thanks for taking the time.

Janet FitzGerald