[thelist] INFO Table for Language, Locale Names, and Corresponding LCIDs

Jason Cartwright mail at jasoncartwright.com
Thu May 30 09:16:01 CDT 2002

I used this the other day on an ASP based site. It sets all the
localisation in one swoop with "Session.LCID = 2057" in a common file
(included on every page).

Should we wish to port the site to another country then we simply change
the number and all the dates, currencies and other localised whatnot
change to that country.

Jason
www.jasoncartwright.com