[thelist] Command line PHP

George Palframan george at themidwestgroup.com
Fri May 31 08:35:09 CDT 2002

I have recently created a simple www server and I am running PHP from
command line calls to get the results.

However I encountered a problem when trying to use GET and POST variables
and can not figure out how to get them into the PHP.

Please help

--George

All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present
in this e-mail. Midwest Technologies Limited cannot accept responsibility
for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and
recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to
use.
This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient you must not print, copy or distribute it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by replying to
this e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.
Where the contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only, they
are not endorsed by Midwest Technologies Limited unless expressly stated
otherwise.