[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 31-MAY-02

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Sat Jun 1 00:11:01 CDT 2002

evolt.org headlines for 31-MAY-02

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone
else:

Code: Creating a login script with ASP (Author: Neil)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/17/28652/index.html

This article will show you how to include a simple login script in
your ASP pages that will effectively password protect restricted
sections of your site.

Code: Creating a login script with ASP part II (Author: Neil)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/17/28674/index.html

Following on from part I, this article expands on the simple login
script in your ASP pages, adding multiple users and querying the user
database.

Backend: Incoming Mail and PHP (Author: gvtulder)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/18/27914/index.html

We all know how to send email from PHP. Actually, it's quite easy:
mail("to at me", "Hello", "Hello"); Handling mail the other way, sending
email to PHP is a task much more unknown. In this article, we will
write and install a script that we can send an email to.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!

evolt.org