[thelist] XHTML/CSS with all DIV's

Mark Limburg mlimburg at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jun 1 02:34:01 CDT 2002

Howdy,

| I'm becoming slightly concerned, when I read some of the messages here,
| that even those "graphic designers turned Web designers" who are
| embracing CSS are not actually "getting with the program" -- and may
| not realize it!

(snip)

I totally agree.  Indeed, I've gone down this path and am only now starting to
see the error of my ways.

Are there any 'tutorials' in how to apply this?  There are *plenty* of
tutorials on how to do this or that using CSS, but how about an overall
methodology on applying CSS into site design rather than content alteration.

Mark

Mark W Limburg          mlimburg at users.sourceforge.net
Developer, Geeklog     http://geeklog.sourceforge.net/