[thelist] PHP Previous Next Navigation

Michael Mell mike at nthwave.net
Mon Jun 3 14:39:01 CDT 2002

Given the <30K size of data, I would create form with hidden fields to contain
the data of all 5000 records and a hidden field indicating the currently
displayed count. Hitting "Next" submits the form, and PHP will display the
desired next 30 records.

You'll have to create your own format for organizing the data in the form. I
would avoid xml because of the overhead of creating the files and parsing and
general lack of usefulness in such a situation.

I don't know of a script you can grab, but it should be pretty easy to code up.

hth