[thelist] Site check workskiff.com

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Tue Jun 4 06:48:01 CDT 2002

[snip]
Just launched this heavy duty job today.  If the website lasts half as long
as the boats do, I will be a proud parent indeed

http://workskiff.com
[/snip]

Very nice Cayley. The only thing that I can see that I would be critical of
is that the text does not resize when you set browser options (WinXP, IE6).
I can see where that might break the layout though.

Jay

<tip type="time management">
Are you finding yourself juggling more and more projects and getting less
and less done? It's time to schedule appointments with yourself! Set up a
weekly calendar and block off time for each project during the week, and
then follow that calendar. Stick to the schedule as rigorously as possible
(things come up, and there is nothing wrong with that). Don't forget to
schedule yourself some personal time on that calendar, eat better, and get
some sleep. You will be far more productive.
</tip>