[thelist] RSS Parsing in Coldfusion

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Tue Jun 4 07:01:01 CDT 2002

You are aware, I assume, that CFMX has native XML support - would that
work for you?

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus

A958-8EF2-11D4-AAA700508B94F380&method=Full

and RSS_NEWS:
http://devex.macromedia.com/developer/gallery/info.cfm?ID=57A7C8AF-5BCB-
11D6-840300508B94F380&method=Full

These are small starting tags, and the RssParser needs CF 5.0 it seems.

Can anyone reccomend any other xml/rss parsers for Coldfusion?

-charles