[thelist] X-Cart? or CF solution?

Kevin lists at irubin.com
Tue Jun 4 12:38:05 CDT 2002

> hi,
> Anyone here have any experience with the PHP-based X-Cart shopping cart?
> http://www.x-cart.com
>
> I'm doing a little research for someone, and am not finding many/any
> independent reviews so far.
>
> Alternatively, can anyone recommend a solid ColdFusion based cart?
>
> Thanks,
> matt g.

I bought a copy of X-Cart and have been pretty happy with it. It is quite
extensive and provides many features (above and beyond most of the clients
needs). The only issues I can think of that present a problem is the
support. The developers are in Russia and communication is only via email.

For its price ($95) - it is a good deal

X-cart sites

http://ecommerce.irubin.com
http://www.tennenaturephotography.com/xcart/customer/