[thelist] sticky frames script situation

Hardacker, Andrew Andrew.Hardacker at Compuware.com
Tue Jun 4 12:39:04 CDT 2002

<snip>
So here's the rub: I used a script to say, if frame is resized to a certain
point, just make it
such a point so it doesn't go too high, like this:

if (newControlPos <= 205)
{
 newControlPos = 205;
 window.rowSet.rows = "25, 335, *";
}
</snip>

Tom, if I understand the problem correctly, you're using the code above in
an onresize function. If you check the current size of the bottom frame, you
can bail out if it's "hidden".

function checkSize() {
  var fs = document.getElementById("yourFrameset");
  var fsRows = fs.rows.split(",");
  if (fsRows[2] == 0) {
    return;
  }