[thelist] ReadyHosting

Amy Johnson ajohnson at purplemountain.net
Tue Jun 4 15:27:07 CDT 2002

I've got one client on ReadyHosting.  It's very very difficult to get tech support to respond.  And I'm currently having problems
getting billing to respond.  One time I spent forever on hold and got a tech support person who was clueless.  Other than that, it's
an ASP site with a database that seems to work ok and it's cheap!  I sure wouldn't put a complex site there though.  I like having
tech support I can easily get a hold of when I have a problem.

Amy