[thelist] Re: Site check workskiff.com

Cayley Vos cvos at netpaths.net
Tue Jun 4 15:49:01 CDT 2002

It seems mozilla is not reading my stylesheet.  This must be happening to
others - what do the moz specs require for my external stylesheet to be
noticed?

Also, there is weird behavior in the header that creates a false link to
specs.php.  weird

http://workskiff.com

on 6/4/02 9:53 AM, thelist-request at lists.evolt.org at
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:

> At 04:29 04/06/02 -0700, Cayley Vos wrote:
>> Just launched this heavy duty job today.  If the website lasts half as long
>> as the boats do, I will be a proud parent indeed
>>
>> http://workskiff.com
>
> The site looks great in IE6, but has a few problems in the latest version
> of Mozilla. Here's a screenshot:
>
> http://www.bath.ac.uk/~cs1spw/images/screenshots/workskiff-in-mozilla.png

Cayley Vos, Principal
office: 360-714-8395